- The SPIN remote Engineering team is proud to announce that standalone infrared and profile switching has arrived! This highly anticipated feature is a huge improvement to SPIN remote SDC-1! After you've taught infrared commands to SPIN remote SDC-1 you can now use them and switch profiles without needing to have a connection to your smartphone or tablet.
- If you're trying to send out a smart function (for instance dimming or brightening your Philips Hue lights) while not connected with the app, SPIN remote SDC-1 will now glow red three times to indicate that you need a connection:
- A new introduction flow has been implemented for new users/fresh app installs:
- A SPIN remote SDC-1 without any profile setup will light up with a rainbow effect:
- Added SPIN remote SDC-1 firmware v188.8.131.52. This huge update enables standalone infrared and profile switching in SPIN remote SDC-1. Improved device stability and new LED functionality is also implemented. A lot of work has also gone into preparing for configurable sensitivity and the improved infrared engine, both of which will be coming soon!
- Fixed not being able to find SPIN remote SDC-1 on certain devices.
- Various small bugfixes for little niggles in the app.
- App crashed on some devices.
- Improved SPIN remote SDC-1 discovery process.
- Improved background service.
- Improved Philips Hue.
- Improved app for tablets.
- Updated licenses.
- Added white color support to Philips Hue light color selection.