This release brings another raft of improvements and additional functionality! The SPIN remote Engineers have been working around the clock to add awesome functionality and bring about improved usability. Introducing embedded software version 22.214.171.124 and Android App 0.9.7.5:
- Coming from the minds and hands of our embedded software wizards. Long awaited, highly anticipated and finally here: SPIN remote SDC-1 now prevents unwanted actions when the device is moving / in transit! Visit Unintended actions SPIN remote in our Community for more information.
- In the same vein, we now have configurable sensitivity for rotation gestures. Increase or decrease the angle at which your SPIN remote SDC-1 registers an action by long pressing on the gesture which you want to change it for and selecting "change sensitivity". Visit Configurable sensitivity in our Community for more information.
- Detection of premature button release during Infrared recording. Which will improve Infrared command learning. A message will warn you of this and your SPIN remote SDC-1 will blink orange three times.
- Bluetooth connection issues
- Fixed various little niggles in the app
- Added Dutch translation to the app